- Complexity, Interdependence & Objectification Please use the link below to view the paper. Complexity, Interdependence and Objectification- Vasileios Basios
- Encountering Complexity Please use the link below to view the paper. Encountering Complexity – Vasileios Basios
- Galileo vs. God: The Father of Modern Science on Religion, Truth, and Human Nature Maria Popova discusses a letter from Galileo to Christina of Lorraine, the Grand Duchess Christina of Tuscany.
- Kuhn, Consciousness, and Paradigms This report is by Stephan A. Schwartz The Schwartz report tracks emerging trends that will affect the world, particularly the United States. For it focuses on matters of health in the broadest sense of that term, including medical issues, changes in the biosphere, technology, and policy considerations, all of which will shape our culture and our lives. Kuhn and Paradigms
- Near-Death Experiences – The Last Word Please use the link below to view the paper. Near-Death Experiences – The Last Word – Dr. Eben Alexander III
- Near-Death Experiences, The Mind-Body Debate, and the Nature of Reality Please use the link below to view the paper. Near-Death Experiences, The Mind-Body Debate, and the Nature of Reality – Dr. Eben Alexander III
- The Soul of the World – Sir Roger Scruton Princeton University Press 2014, 205 pp., $xx, p/b. This beautifully written book, based on the Stanton Lectures delivered in Cambridge, asks what is left of our spiritual and aesthetic aspirations in the light of scientific naturalism. The author defends the reality of the sacred and the transcendent that cannot be understood through the lens of ...
If you wish to play a part, please contact us.