A guest speaker at Mystics and Scientists 2016 Larry Dossey, is an internal medicine physician, former Chief of Staff of Medical City Dallas hospital, and former co-chairman of the Panel on Mind/Body Interventions, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health. He is executive editor of the peer-previewed journal Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing. He is the author of twelve books on the role of consciousness and spirituality in health, which have been translated into languages around the world. His most recent book is ONE MIND: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters. He lectures around the world. Dr. Dossey lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, with Barbara, his wife, who is a nurse-educator and the author of many award-winning books.
- Healing Words: The Power of Prayer and the Practice of Medicine
- One Mind: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters
- Recovering the Soul: A Scientific and Spiritual Search
- Space, Time and Medicine
- The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things: Fourteen Natural Steps to Health and Happiness
- Reinventing Medicine: Beyond Mind-Body to a New Era of Healing
- The Science of Premonitions: How Knowing the Future Can Help Us Avoid Danger, Maximize Opportunities, and Create a Better Life